Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Monday, September 05, 2005

Welcome to my new Web Journal.
I will be keeping you all up to date on my day to day stuff with this nifty web log, (called a blog).

Please check back often as I will be writing to this whenever I can!!

C

2 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:41 PM  
Blogger pennstatefan said...

Dear beautiful Carla, you are a sweet angel and you make it easy for someone such as myself to fall in love with you. You are very
self - effacing and, besides being pretty, a deeply very nice person too! Tell me, if a man, interested in you, with no games and no baggage - he just wanted to meet you and go out on date with you - would he just simply introduce himself politely and ask if you would be free to go on a date with you?

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home