Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Hi all!!
Just got back from the North American Championships in Cleveland! Congratulations to Marcus Haley, our own Team Body tech member and newest IFBB professional! It was an exciting night and we all had a chance to celebrate with him on his victory. He looked amazing, fuller than the USA's and hard as nails. Team member, Debbie Barnes, took a second in the lightweight class and looked phenominal as well. Brandie Gardner looked beautiful in the figure contest and was placed in the top 15. Congrats to them and to Tim Gardner. He is the best trainer we could wish for!
Marcus had a lot of support from Body Techers as well as IFBB pros and officials. Phil Heath was a very strong support for Marcus and I know Marcus appreciated that. Charles Glass, Jim Manion, Flex Wheeler and Shawn Ray all were very supportive as well. Flex Wheeler gave Tim the thumbs up sign after prejudging. So it is recognized that Tim is a trainer of elite champions!!! Go Tim!!
Watching the women really motivated me to kick some butt in my preparation for Nationals. Kim Perez, overall and heavy weight winner looked unbelievable. She has the delts and overall presentation like Linda Murray! She will bring a classic, pretty look to the pro ranks. Much love and success to her!! Those women better be ready because it is gonna be on and crackin' for Nationals!!!! I am ahead of schedule and holding my size (according to Tim. I am motivated to train hard and stay on schedule.
That is it for now - have to go and get back into the swing of daily life )yuk! Will write more when I get a chance - have a great day!!!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home