Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Hey All!!
Just wanted to drop in and let you all know that since I have been back from the North Americans my training has been on! I am also looking pretty shredded this week (that's what a good cheat night will do for ya I guess!). I feel great in the gym and the diet is back on track. The biggest problem I have with the diet is getting in all my meals sometimes, when the world gets me down! Anyway, I have been seeing a physical therapist (Vern & Berta at Pioneer Spine & Sports) and massage therapist (Dion Berte) who have been working on some injuries for over 4 months. I think we have had a break through!!! My lower back,glutes and hamstrings feel so much better. I was able to squat 230 on the smith this week and feel great! I amtruely blessed to have my TEAM of people keeping my body working!!
The weather in New England this week and over the past weekend has been awesome. I wished it could stay like this forever!! The sun justs help me to smile!
Hope you all are having a great week!
Stay healthy - until next time!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home