Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Monday, September 19, 2005


Hey all!
Just an update to let you knokw what is going on! Had a nice weekend. I had a photo shoot with Paco Gutierrez in New York City. he does some real artistic work and is a laid back guy. It was a real comfortable shoot and I look forward to working with him in the future. He has a site coming up as well. He has shot withVictor Martinez, Norma Nieves, Kathy Conners, Debbie Bramwell, Trudy Ireland and many more. His favorite spot to shoot is the beach in Puerto Rico - I can't wait to go there!!!!!!lol
After my shoot I headed over to New Jersey and trained in Bob Bonham's gym, Strong & Shapely in E.Rutheford, NJ. It's an awesome facility with every bit of equipment you could ever want and some you don't even know about! bob wasn't there but I ran into Kenny Castle. As usual, he was a wealth of information. I think one of the best thigns about Bob's gym is all the old (and new) 8x10's of fitness and bodybuilders from the ages. I always see one I hadn't noticed before.
After my work out I went to a club in Hoboken, NJ to see my friend, DJBIGPEZ spin. He is an awesome DJ and great host. Even though I am dieting it was a fun evening.
Back home in Springfield, I continued to help my new room mate, Damaris, get settled and do chores. I am trying to get all this household stuff done now because as 11/19 approaches I won't feel like it!!
Heard form Road To The Pros today. I am supposed to be posted on their site soon as they took all my info and told me they will be coming to visit real soon! (YIKES!) That is sooooo exciting!
OK for now - gotta go train!
Stay happy!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home