Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

Driving to work today it is a preview of the ong, cold, grey, depressing winter to come! Some trees have no leaves already and the sky is grey and forboding! YIKES! Now yesterday was a different story! The leaves that are left are brilliant colors, the sky was blue and clear. The sun was out and warming things up. It was gorgeous! Welcom e to New ENgland and the unpredictability of the days!
My web master was supposed to go to Canada this week to "peep" the leaves..thank God for Devine Intervention...the ice storm in Buffalo thwarted his travels! Upon initial disgust that he was flying NORTH this time of year a day like yesterday almost had me convinced that he mayhave had something with the "leaf peeping"! Me personally...Florida is a better option at this time of year...pretty much guarenteed great weather and sunshine!

So this past weekend had me cleaning things out...my house, my clothes, my desk at work (last Friday), old bills, you name it...if it isn't serving me a positive purpose...IT'S OUT!!!! This weekend my guest room furniture is being brought to a friend who needs it for her grandchildren so that room will have to be redone! I just have this need right now to really clean out and simplify! Interesting enough my aunt and a couple friends ;did the same thing...maybe it is in the air!? Or maybe it is just "hybernation mode"? Not sure but after this weekend I am traveling again and then it will be Thanksgiving so this reorganization was much needed! I feel like I can thin clearer even! That is always necessary!
As far as training? WEll...I haven't really been hitting the iron. I have tried to maintain a double cardio schedule and a pretty clean diet. This past weekend I went off a bit andhad some wine and didn't do ALL my cardios but for the most part I have stuck to it. I have returned to kickboxing...boy, it is amazing how it always makes me feel like I have never worked out a day in my life. My wind is aweful and my joints are hrting. I already feel like I have torked my hips...I am just gonne try to be consistent with this until I have to go back to PT! I love it..it just kills me...maybe this is where I am showing my age!? Who knows?
I have been doing a little all over pump type training a ocuple times per week so far...nothing strenuous. I just don't have the motivation right now and feel like I can't fit EVERYTHNING in. My PT clients are every Tues/Thursday and Kickboxing is MON/WEd (Friday if I don't make it the other 2 days). That leaves me NO appointment time for personal appointments except for lunch! It's all good ...I feel OK about it. I feel it was more important to do the cleaning and organizing this past weekend than putting the time into the gym (2 cardios are an hour an a half of my day as it is!)
I just know that if I can keep the off season fat to a bare minimum I will be able to have the conditioning I want for my next show. That is my total concentration for next year...CONDITIONING. size isn't so important to me..reshaping my glutes and condiditoning!
gonna fly..pretend it is sunny!
Ciao
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home