Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Friday, September 01, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

I can't believe that tomorrow I will be 3 weeks away from my pro debut!!
I definatley have the foggy brain syndrome of a dieting BB! That's for sure! Multi-tasking isn't the easiest thing right now!

I finallyhooked up my new printer this week!!! I havne't figured out how to rpint off pictures yet but...it's an awesome machine so I think it will be easy!

I also got my pics back from Vegas from my shoot...they came out pretty good. My body has changed so much since then..I love the look I have right now!!! I wished I could keep this all year!? I wonder if I could? I guess double 45's would do the trick!!! WOW!
My waist is tiny and so my shoulders look bigger, I dont' have any back fat (just alittle sharpae puppy skin on my glutes), you can see definition buyt not super dry fine lines and my face still looks good, not like a cancer patient.
I set up a shoot with Reg Bradford for next Sunday so I hope I keep my face and don't look too flat for that! he is awesome to shoot with and we will be able to get some gymshots in as well as studio!

I have to work for Vyotech doing 2 demos this weekend. I didn't want to do anymore cauze I knew I would be too tired if I did/ I am meeting with my suit lady, Maggie Blanchard, on Saturday in NH so she can get the fit perfect and to pick out a prejudge fabric! Then I will crash at my aunt's. That's isn't too taxing cause Auntie Donna will hook up the organic chicken on the grill...it's sooo good!

Sunday night is NIcki's going away party....I hope I can hold up OK. It's times like these I wished I had a little more comfort...it's gonna be like not having a right arm once she is gone. Even though we don't see each other everyday..we go have coffee or sushi or she stops by to take pics for me. I just know that if I callher she is there! I am gonna miss her terribly...my Leo sister. Dave comes in tonight and they go to the Cape for the night...Ok not thinking about it!!!!

3weeks till AC and 4 till the O...I will see her then...no big deal, right?


XO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home