Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Monday, August 14, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

Morning all!!! Hope it is a sunny MOnday wherever you are!!

I had a real laid back weekend. I did a lot of chores, brought mo to the stores, did some gardening, watered the lawn, did laundry, cooking, cleaning and ..FINALY GOT TO THE BEACH FOR THE DAY ON SUNDAY! I just laid around and did NOTHING all day! I need about 3 more days being nurished by the sun!!!
It felt great not to do anyting but make my food and do my cardio! I have read thorugh all my magazines and 2 books so you know that cardio is starting to take it's tool but as long as I have something to keep my mind off the cardio itself it is cool..I have found myself doing extra cardio sometimes if I am into what I am reading. It has been so nice out that I did some cardio outside..evethough it is tougher on my shins and feet it feels good to feel the fresh air and sunshine!
Last week Tim upped my carbs through the whole weeka nd I got a sushi cheat on Friday (which I took alone as there was no one around to eat dinner with me!). Today the carbs go back to 50 g for the day. I guess whatever energy I had will be kinda gone?? I feel like I have plateaued again but I guess everyone ele feels like I have tightened up? Who knows??
I finaly got a new printer this weekend too..it was tax free shopping weeekend so I figured...better now than never..I got a photsmart printer so I can print pics right off my computer and once I get a new camera I can put the memory card or camera right into the printer without my computer! Now I jnow what you all are thinking..I never can figure this technology out? WEll..people, have faith! I am gonna figure this stuff out..watch! I just may need a few days of not working the day job (since I stil don't have things hooked up!)!!

OK all...gotta go to real work! ugh!!!
Have a great day
Ciao
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home