Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Monday, August 07, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

Here we are on a MONDAY again!!!! I feel like I never left this place nor have stopped working!!! The weather broke this weekend and it was the PERFECT summer weekend. Wehre was I you ask????? In several different malls throughout MA & CT doing Vyotech Demos!!! Yes, that' right folks...double cardios, low calories and worked ALL weekend!!! One good thing however is that since Vyotech has finally brought it's fat burners out for women and I am looking lean...I sold them in every store and yesterday I sold out!!!! Now I just need some travel expenses and maybe I will feel better about spending my weekend free time working!!!! Sorry for the rant...I am a bit tired I guess!

So it was my first weekend home since the beginning of July...got only a little bit of chores done around my house since I worked all weekend. I did celebrate my birthday with my aprents yesterday! They are soooo sweet...cooked me a filet ont he grill and steamed veggies... no cake (not even for them) and of course they are sooo generous with me and what they give me!!! I am so blessed to have them with me still....this is whey I am still here in the Northeast...braving the winters and boredom...to be with them!!!

Hoepfully this weeke witll be a little more low key..still gotta work my day job and train my clients andmyself but...no plans to go anywehre or do any work this weekend. Maybe I can get to the beach????Watch it rain!! The forcast is actually predicting a sunny dry weekend as it is raining today...I guess we will have to wait and see!!

I miss Sue and the boys...they will be home in a couple weeks though and I haven't gotten up to Maine yet???!!!

Debbie Bramwell will be sharing expenses with me at teh Europa...she just made her plans to come in so that should be cool. We will both be dieting and doing cardio so it will be easy to be room mates!!! I am really excited to se thegirls and support them!!
OK all...I gotta go to work!! Have a sunny Monday!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home