Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

OK...one more day to go and it's off to Pitts for Teens/Masters Nats!!! My boy, Alberto is looking awesome! He will definately do some damage although there will be lots of competition at this show! He is on target and Trop is doing an awesome job drying him out and keepinghim full!!! I am very excited to see him up onstage with AJ Simms and others!!!!

I tried to log on last night but couldn't...I had just finished making Shelly's granola and my kitchen was blazing hot!! Of course the temp yesterday didn't help...it must have been over 100 degrees up here in the northeast. It is a much nicer day today, sunny,hot,not as humid. Perfect summer weather!!!

My girl, Nicki, leaves today for 3 weeks in Tucson...the first leg of her move out there to be with her man, Dave Henry!! God, will I miss her!!! I sent out a care package of granola for Dave too! I pray she has good weather as they have had bad storms out there. I will seen her in aweek and a day in Vegas so not too bad!! She is embarking on a whole new life...always my dream...I can at least sit back and live vicariously through her...how scary and exciting!!!
I can't wait to see how this chapter unfolds!!!!

Life is like a novel sometimes...while you are going thorugh it it seems so painful or joyful and then when you look back at it it sometimes just seems sur-real?? It's a wonder that is for sure...living in the moment, enjoying the JOURNEY...taking happiness where you can...not being afraid to take risks...all things I remind myself of daily!!!

Training -wise I am hitting shoulders, hams and quads as PRIORITIES per order of Tim. I have gotten in all my cardios..things are rolling along. There are some moments when I am STARVING and others when I could care less about eating. I went home form work yesterday and laid down to rest and woke up 2 hours later!!!! My body just needs the rest, even more withlow calories...Steve Wennerstrom called my the energizer bunny...NOT!!!!!! Gosh, if I could stay in my bed for a couple days it would feel great!!!

OK - I will check in over weekend as Alberto will have his laptop!!!
Enjoy the sun!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home