Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Monday, June 12, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

Another SUNNY day today...for a Monday it's actually been a good day. Lot's of simple and positive things happened at the 9-5 so I really can't complain.

I dind't get a lunc hhour nor did I get to train at lunch today so....not complaining though! I will be in the gym all night! I have a client to train plus I have to train myself and do my second cardio. I did already cook up food for the day so that is good but I left my potatoes in the microwave so I didn't have carbs at lunch.

Busy week even though it's a short one. I have to work every night after work through Wed. WE leave Thursday for Jr. Nats so that is work but at least it isn't here!! Of course I have to pack and get all my own training and cardio in. At least I did doubles all weekend - no days off so in case things get crazy this weekend I am ahead of the game!1

Hurricane Alberto sweeps Florida. The first one of the year...that's my TEEN's name...funny huh?! He is gonna sweep Teen Nats too!!! Good sign!

My little back strain feels a bit better although my right knee is popping funny?? Woinder if it is realted? Anyway...lower back tightness from the double cardios ...guess it's a good thing that my massage therapist is back in the schedule!!!

OK all..have a blessed day..hope it's sunny where you are!
Check out Andy's new site @ muscleangels.com. He has a video clip up of me and some photos - I have gottten some e-mails in response to these. The pics were takent eh day after Nats so I was definately contest ready!
Ciao
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home