Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Monday, June 05, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

Well it's MOnday and it's 84 degrees at 8:30 am in Tampa Bay!! I did my cardio outside with Brandie today (Tim's wife). It's always easier to do it with a buddy - that 45 minutes flies by! What's really great is not going into the office for work!!!!

The weekend was sooo busy with working the Central Florida District show in Sarasota but we got it done! Son and Kirsten Tran do a great job putting ont he show an dmaking the ocmpetitors feel special on their big day. I got down there thinking that I would have time to train on Friday and maybe get some sun, pay bills whatever but....we ran the whole time I wasx there right up until the show!!! I did get all my cardio in though.
Anna Clements is prepping for a figure show at the Tampa Bay Classic and then the next weekend after that so she was hard core. That helped me get all my cardio in for sure. We were doing cardio at midnight on Friday night and then again on Saturday am at 5!!!! Yeah, if she hadn't been there I probably would have skipped one of those! I was tired but not as bad as her! The only cheating I did was having a glass of wine on Friday - I ate clean the rest of the time!!
I love going to visit Son and Kirsten because they are competitors and always feed me clean if I am dieitng so it's easy to come to their house. I have also gotten to really like Sarasota! But...they will be moving to Atlanta as Son has had a new job opportunity so although that is great news it is also bittersweet..Kirsten and Son both love Sarasota. It will be a great adventure for them!
The crew that works that show is great; Jose, Tim, Brandie, Cassie and Andrea, Anna, and many, many other volunteers. Working togetheris great because we know how each other gets things done and it works!! It was nice to see JOse...bittersweet also..as much as I love being here and remembering all the great memories of being here I miss it too and it can be bittersweet!! Anyway, new memories area alwys waiting to happen right?!
It was back to Tampa on Sunday with John (Anna's boyfriend) and a relaxing day with Tim and Brandie and their kids. They have great kids, Nolan, Reece, Rachel and Brett. Rach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home