Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Monday, May 08, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

It's Monday AGAIN!!!!! and I have lots to say!


First...I am soo proud and excited that my client Susan took her class and the masters class at teh NPC New England's yesterday in Boston!!! She also took a third place at the Muscle Mania onSaturday (Personally I think she got robbed!!!). She had the best condition on stage at both shows...the more she was ont he stage the more relaxed and harder she got....it was awesome!!!! She works very hard and it has paid off...I wished every client was like Susan (the compliant client!!!). This is a woman who thought she waas "too small" to compete in the NPC!!! don't sleep on the little girls, I kept telling her!!! Besides her big win(s) in Boston, hr husband, Jim, got a treat in meeting "Jumbo" Palumbo and seeing him and Big Jay Cutler guest pose. They were both thrilled and I was too just seeing how much fun they were having!!!!!! Jay is looking huge...I mean I know he is but up close, good Lord!!! He is gigantic!!!!!!! I have to say that Colette and Dave posed together and it was so awesome! She is really creative and a beautiful poser and they were great together....another dream....they were great!

Judging that show was soooo hard. I judged Susan really harsh because I didn't want people to think I was favoring her. I put her in second...I was so happy when she won'!!!! The rest of the judging was just as hard. The figure girls and some of the mens classes...those light heavies...good God!!!! It definately gives me a different perspective of how hard it is to sit at that table!!!! I judged more towards the asthetics and totaly package but the biggest boys definately were winning! It's funny but as a judge, who you pick to win sometimes is not what happens once they get done throwing out the highest and lowest scores and tallying things up! Many of the placings were even a surprise to me! It's exhausting though.
It was great to see Maggie and Dave, Amanda Geneao and Mike Bernier but I wasn't able to see many of the people in the audience that I know!! I also met Laura Turtle, judge and promoter for years in the NE area!

Anyway my weekend seemed long between the shows and trying to do little errands and chores....I only have 2 days before I am off to Colorado. I bought all the meats (enough for 2 days) for Bill Wilmore's food prep. A whole tenderloin cut up into 8 oz peices and 10 lkbs. of chicken and it won't be enough steak!!!! I got a hot pot for his grits and have been gettingout all my appliances, color products, old sheets, etc....So this week I still have to get his carbs, pack everything up, finish doing my own laundry and pack myself up...work, train, do cardio....you get the picture! Oh and it's my trainers birthday when we are inColorado...so I want to bring him a little something...I better start a list!!!!!!!!!
Bill did callme yesterday, he guest posed at the Pittsburg Pro. he was pretty excited cause he was up there with all the BIG guys..Jay, Ronnie, Dexter, Gustavo, you get the picture! He felt like he made his debut there...it must have been a dream come true - good for him!!! He is a hard worker and a great guy..I wish him the best in Colorado!!!!

I got an e-mail today on my site from a girl who I helped backstage in Charleston, Rebecca. She wanted to thank me for helping her out and talking with her...it's so nice to get those. To know someone took time out of their busy day to give me a shout of appreciation...it's really nice!!!

OK, well, I am tired now just thinking of what I have to do before Wednesday!!! Take care, be kind!
Peace
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home