Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

Hey everone!!!
So sorry I haven't blogged sooner this week? I had a bit of a busy and trying weekend last weekend.

The good news is that I started off this month doing 3 demos for Vyotech at local GNC stores. I am happy to announce that I have been hired as a "Vyotech Athlete" and will be working monthly to get the word ont he street about their awesome products. Since this is a part time gig for me it took up most of my weekend time last weekend. I will be appearing for a demo on 4/19 at the Super Workout Plus in Springfield in conjunction with the Suppliment Zone!! There will be free samples and discussions going on that evening at the gym.

The bad news was that I had my back car window smashed in my driveway. Nothing was stolen but it just added stress to my day!!! I don't think it was a personal attack on me but rather a malicious act done by ignorant people who had nothing better to do with their time ...such as life! The worse part of that day was that I had gotten a text from a friend who was questioning my character based on somethign he "heard". I know that people talk shit in this industry and taht doens't usually bother me but in this case it did. Maybe because I felt bad that My Friend was questioning me. He should have known better and hopefully he does. I guess that I just have to have a tougher skin and not care. This is the stupid stuff that goes along with being in the public eye (and I am not even really in it so imagine....?). I guess the lessons for me is to continue to surround myself with posiitve people and always be careful what I say about anyone else. Only lesson to learn, right?

So the rest of my week has been uneventful. I did take time off of the gym last week to try to get over the muscle soreness issue I was having. I have been pounding my vitamins, glutamine and BCAA's and Bob from the Suppliment Zone told me I should take adrenal gland support suppliments so I started that too. I think I do feel overall better this week. I have had some great workouts and went to kick boxing last night where Sensi G-Man kick our butts (again!) I am glad I listened to my body and took the rest so I didn't miss out on valuable workouts this week!!!

This weekend, NIcki and I are off to NYC for teh NY Metroploitan. There will be Pro Fitness women nd Masters pro men as well as amateurs. It is a pretty big one day show so we have our work cut out for us. Good friend and Fitness Pro, Kim Klien will be defending her title there. GO KIMMIE!!!!!
I am hoping to be able to do a little socializing. My man Jay Hammet will be in town and Maggie Blanchard and Dave Follensbee will be around too. Then, of course, DJ Lopez may come in on Saturday...so there should be some fun to be had!!

Big shout out to Big Bill Wilmore down in Hollywood, FLORIDA!!!! He is getting down to it for his pro debut. I know he is working hard and will be big and bad in DENVER!! Go BILL!!

So all
That is it for now
have a great weekend and I will check in when I can
Ciao
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home