Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Friday, March 17, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY to all you Irish people!!!! I don't celebrate this holiday but many do so enjoy!!! I am just glad it is Friday!!!!

I have been training so hard all week that I am exhausted! Me and Nicki kicked some serious shoulders on Tuesday - plus we had so much fun doing it!!! She is off today to Cali. to hang out with DH while he is shooting out there for Muscle and Fitness. I hope the weather is better for her than when we were there!!!
I also have been at the dojo getting my butt kicked this week. Besides our ever mighty Red Dragon, Greg is back and he is a maniac!!! It feels good but it also reminds me how out of shape I am!!! I have been doing double cardios most of the week as well!! Trying to get some of this chub off before Tim kicks my butt too!!! I figure, if I kick my own butt first then maybe the others will take pitty on me...NOT!!!!! Pictures to Tim next week!!



I am heading off to NYC this sunday for a photo shoot with Paco Gutierrez. He is going to shoot Mo Mendez and me in his studio. Hopefully he will be able to "hide" some of this "off season" chub. I wanted to take advantage of this "voluptuous" look I am sporting right now (lol). The men seem to love it so I figure I should get some shots to put up, "glamour shot style!" He is a great artistic photographer and if he can't make me look great then....it's all over.

So guys - I think that is it for now!
I will check in this weekend!

Luck 'o the Irish to ya all~ hope you find your rainbows!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home