Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Monday, February 27, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

It is FREEZING this sunny Monday in the northeast!!! I MEAN FREEZING! I thought Cali was cold last week...WRONG! I hope you all are warmer than me today!!

So I had a pretty low key weekend, resting from Cali and gearing up for Columbus! Cleaning, laundry, upacking and re-packing!! You now..the typical travel stuff! Getting taxes done..BORING!!
I went to see my friend, Rob, spin at his club (DJ Big Pez) on Saturday night. It was great to see him even if for a brief visit.
The big highlight of the weekend was watching the Nationals on pay per view. My friends Pauly and Lisa had me and Nicki over to watch it. It was kind of cool to see it all going down (even though I was there in person) and listening to the commentary as well. I hav to figure out how to get it recorded or pay for it again so my parents can see it! the wonders of modern technology.

So on toward the rest of this chilly week, trying to get things done so I can be ready to go to the ARNOLD!

Stay warm
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home