Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

18!!!! MORE DAYS! Then I get to be in sunny Southern California!! It has taken a turn back to WINTER, here in the northeast. Good Lord, just blink your eyes and the weather changes...DRASTICALLY!!!!
No worries, I will be enjoying myself in warm weather very soon! this is a good time of year to be looking forward to a trip to warm weather. Usually I head down to se my peeps in Forida so this year it is different for me!! TOTALLY exciting!

Spoke with Shawn Ray yesterday about future opportunities in the industry. I have to thank him for looking out for me! I never could have imagined 6 years ago that I would be talking business or becoming friends with the pros I have been recently. Life is truely imazing when you think about it!! it really just goes to show how down to earth most of the athletes are in this industry. I guess there is so little glamour and money that why not be, right!!!

All my best to Lana Dora and her family. She is truely a bright spot and an inspiration!! I am blessed to be a part of her Mayhem family for sure!

Well all, I know you are getting ready for Superbowl, all that chili and chicken wings and such!!!!
Talk to ya soon!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home