Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

WHAT UP!!!!!

Hey everyone!! Hope your Christmas was full of CHEER!!!! I had a truely relaxing day with my parents. They totally spoiled me! I got a remote car starter (totally necessary in this arctic type climate I live in, of course those of you in warm weather states wouldn't understand!!!! lol) and a small plasma TV for my room. That picture is soooo clear!! WOW - it's awesome!

I spent a little time with my girl Nicki and her family on Christmas Eve and spoke with my family in NH on the phone. but most of the time I was just relaxing with my parents. It was nice that the stores, gym, etc...weren't open. It was a good excuse not to be able to do anything!! Last night I spent the evening with my friend Sue and her kids (they are like my nephews) opening gifts and having dinner. I don't know why I should be so exahusted for not doing anything!!!!

I was in the gym yesterday helping a friend, Christina, learning some new exercises. She was one of my first successs tories, losing a lot of weight by diet and exercise. I figured it would be good to give her a little "tune up". As far as my workout...? well it happened but it was wimpy!?

My cousin, Anya, got rushed to the "NICU" at Dartmouth-Hitchcock for complications with her pregnancy!! Prayers to her and her little one!!!!

Back at work today (yuk!). It's been fun to see who has signed up for my newsletter though! My webmaster is expanding the search sites I will be able to be found on so that means more exposure!! He is also giving the newsletter a new format!! I am excited about that.

Have gotten an invite to go to NH and party with the New England district chairman and his girl for New Years! That may be fun?? We'll see. My mom isn't feeling well (hope it doesn't turn to penumonia again!) and my dad's birthday is New Years Eve!? So...??? Maybe I will jsut stay home! Not very glamorous but...probably the right thing!

OK y'all - talk to ya soon!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home