Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Friday, December 02, 2005

TGIF!!!!!! Hey all!

I am so excited...I got the best news yesterday...I have been offered a contract from the Road to the Pros/Hard Bodies Entertainment. It will be for one year but I feel so honored to be a FBB with a contract! I am hoping this will open doors for me for future work! i will be seen around the IFBB/NPC more than ever now!!! "Big Poppa", Jay, is so good to me!!! He has all the faith in the world in me and sees things for me that I don't even see for myself. I am so grateful for his advocacy!!!! I plan on taking advantage of this blessing and work real heard this year to optimize on any opportunities that may come my way. I have to say a huge THANK YOU to Jay and Fred for believinging me!!! ...and for believing in Womens' Bodybuilding! Jay really has a vision and a plan to help keep the sport alive!!! I am with him all the way!

I think the "water" is leaving my body!! thanks God! It should with double cardios and hardly any carbs right? anywa - I should be all set for the shoot next weekend!

I just have to take this time to again, thank everyone who has been offereing their support in the form of e-mails, calls, etc..! It truely is overwhelming to me how many people (that I know and don't know) have paid attention to my progress and have positive things to say. There have been pople from all over the country and abroad offereing their congrats to me! How crazy is that? It touches my heart. Now I truely understand what my friends who have turned pro are talking about. Thank you so much everyone and please feelf ree to come up to me and introduce yourself if you see me around!!!!

I have corresponded with my webmaster so you guys should see more pics inthe galery and hopefully af ew inthe journal as well!!!
Have a safe weekend, enjoy any holiday parties and stay strong!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home