Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Today it's off to HOT-LANTA!!

I am so excited!
I had a super busy day yesterday; had to work at my "real job", train, get waxed and manicured, etc.... I was able to rpint out some contest prep rpoposals to bring withme so I can get it in hand to the people that matter in that area!! I never got home from my whole day until 9 pm. then I had to pack, cook, organize!! Spoke with Jay from RTP - he was reviewing my footage form the weekend. He was loving my family!!! God only knows what they will use??? Time will tell!
So today it was up at 5:30 am to get my last work out in, home, pack the rest of the my stuff and get ready to go.
Hugely inspirational phone call from tim this morning. He has a way of bringing tears to my eyes at times. he reminded me of what I should be thinking of whenI am up there onstage. We discussed what a great journey this year has been and how much simplier it has seemed. I am so glad he is going to be there!
I have this overwhleming sense of clam. It almost is scary to me? I am grateful for it and just plan on going to Atlanta and enjoy every minute of what is left of this journey!! I am anxious to see freinds and to get on that stage with the best athletes in the nation!! WOW - who would have thought...? The people I have met along the way and the friendships that have been made, not to mention the self exploration I have done....OK...enough mushy stuff! Once I start carbbing up at noon I will probably loose the nostalgia!!

Anyway - I will try to check in from Atlanta - if not - will see you when I get back!!
Peace - C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home