Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Monday, November 07, 2005

Hey all!!
I am still here in Tampa but leaving this afternoon! I had an awesome, relaxing weekend and health wise I am %100! I feel great. The beautiful, warm and sunny weather down here just fuels my soul. I guess the great friendships I have down here help to the same thing. I went down to Sarasota and visited withmy dear freinds; Kirsten and Son Tran (promoters of the Central Florida District show). They took great care of me, fed me diet food, hooked up the bike for my cardio, drove me around. They are the best!!!! Then I came to back to Tampa and hung out with dear friends, Tim and Anna. It was just relaxing and nice to be in the company of people who really care about you and who understand the BB journey!!!
I got my last two week adjustments from Tim, trainer extrodiaire!! He seemed pretty happy with my progress and I am excited for the next two weeks to see how I turn out!! Looking through all the pictures and collages at Body Tech brings such wonderful memories of people I have met and friendships I have made. It made me a bit emotional today looking at where I started all this (maybe the low carbs are getting to me?). I miss it when I am not here!
Anyway, Al from the RTP is coming in on Thursday to shoot for a couple days and all arrangements for Nationals is complete by them!~ I am so blessed to have this opportunity this year! I hope and pray it opens some wonderful doors work opportunites for me?! I am really looking forward to traveling to Atlanta to compete. I don't think I have ever been this excited? there will be a couple empty seats in the audience that will be an empty spot in my nigth but I must realize that things happen for a reason and are the way they are for a reason!
OK guys - time to go catch my flight back to the cold!!!
Will check in later!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home