Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Sunday, October 23, 2005



 


 

 


It's a rainy Sunday!!! Cold and grey, a far cry from sunny, hot Vegas last weekend!! I have gotten sleep I need and of course read up on how raised cortisol levels can be a direct result of lack of sleep, hence lending to a smoother look!!! Gotta get my sleep!!!!!
Did speak with German magazine photographer, Payaim and will be shooting with him tomorrow at the Strong & Shapely gym in E. Rutheford, NJ. Thanks to Bob Bonham - he loves letting the body builders shoot in his facility. Payaim is doing a project where he has been photographing extreme athlets that tend to take their sport into an almost 'spiritual" realm? Anyway - it is very idfferent exposure than what I have been used to. he wanted to find a female bodybuilder that he could find the "beauty" in her look for the photos! Making FBB more marketable!!!! YEAH!
after giving my trainer update photos yesterday he went ahead and gave me a cheat meal and adjustments for teh week. WOWO - they are very different than I an used to so I am excited. He was real happy! I felt very sick from the cheat; (Thai food and brownie sundae). Reminded me that I really don't need to eat like that! Just plain old ice cream would have been good??
Anyway guys! Off to do some cardio and make arrangments to go to NJ!!
Stay warm and stay safe out of the path of Wilma!!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home