Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Friday, October 21, 2005

Hey All!!
Well I think I have finally gotten back to my normal self. I was so tired and kind of emotional in the beginning of the week (by product of the trip to Vegas!) but I am feeling more like myself now!
I trained with my girl Nicki this week on Tuesday and Thursday. She really got me through this week!! We trained at Gold's Gymin Enfield on Tuesday. It is totally renovated and is agreat facility. I think I will head over there more often!! I was able to get all my contact kickboxing in as well. My sensi, Ritz, took some progress pics of me. I will get them on here for you to see, if I can figure out how!! I think I am a bit smooth from lack of sleep and water over last weekend?? I am sure things will adjust back to normal.
Justinian Miller a Road To The Pros athlete referred me to a German magazine for a photo shoot. So nice of him to think of me. I will be checking that out this weekend as well. This type of networking is just a few of the perks that go along with being a part of the RTP.
Jose Santiago helped me writie a proposal yesterday for my contest prep servcies. Hopefully I will be able to get that out to some companies to try to get some paid work this year, doing what I do best!!!
Well guys!
Have a great weekend if I don't check in and definately; Thank God It's Friday!!!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home