Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Monday, September 26, 2005

Happy Monday!!!!
Wanted to check in after judging the NPC NH/MA states and Tournament of Champions bodybuilidng and Fitness show that was held in Manchester, NH this past Saturday night (9/24). Dave Follensbee (NE chairman) put on a great show. It was his 5th year and he went form having 9 compeitors his first year to over 50 this year. Congrats to he and Maggie Blanchard for putting on a real successful show. It is great to see BB still alive and well in NE!
There were several top level national amatuer competitors that guest posed; Rob Lopez, Christie Wells, Maggie Blanchard, Brian Saltzman and Heidi Fletcher was the MC! A very nice after party follwed at Club Vetro in downtown Manchester. John Rippa was in attendance taking pictures. Ron Harris and his wife were there as well.
It was harder than it looks to judge, especially those figure girls!!! I have a new appreciation for the job the judges do. So my official first duties went well and I look forward to being able to give back to the sport in the NE area.

I also had a nice visit with my family in concord NH. My aunt and cousins were all thrilled to see my sight and hear the news about the road to the pros!

That said; shooting will start this coming weekend in Tampa, FL when I make an appearance at my trainers show, the Hurricane Bay. I will be co-emcee and guest posing. The Road To The Pros will be sending michelle Davis, IFBB pro, to come down and follow me around for the day. She called me today to confirm. So things are getting exciting. they also confirmed that they will get my NPC card and application for me. What a nice treat, seeing I have always done that myself.

I also got very good news today and that is that my physical therapists that have been working on me since January (Vern and Berta) have discharged me from their care! They have successfully fixed my issues and I am training at %100!! i feel great! Thanks to Pioneer Spine & Sports Therapy!!

That's it for now guys!!
Check with ya later!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home