Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

OK...It's official now! I have been listed on the roadtothepors.com site. I feel like I can be assured that I am part of the group. this is cool. They haven't given me any details of when they will be coming but say it will be soon! I hope I am home when they get here!
As far as life..I have been in bed with a wicked sore throat for two days. I am feeling a bit better today - did some cardio but haven't been able to eat too much. Training tomorrow is happening no matter what my throat is doing. I am sure it will be better as I am on some meds. Hopefully this will be the last of any sickness that comes my way before 11/19!
Back to bed for some more rest since tomorrow I will hit the iron!!!
C

1 Comments:

Blogger Tadster (a.k.a. "The Tadaminator") said...

Hey Carla,
Great site and good luck on the show. Hope your sore throat feels better. Hey...what's up...why don't you bust a link to my site on your links page? Send me one and I will do the same for you. Take your vitamin C!

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home