Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Hey all!

Well the week is almost done and I am feeling exhausted!! But I have had awesome workouts this week! I trained On Monday inTampa at Body Tech with Hugo Rivera who is also preparting for Nationals and is a Team Body Tech member. We did hamstrings and it was an awesome workout. Once I returned home I have scheduled my Tuesday /Thursday training sessions with my old training partner and best friend, Nicki Jamrog. We kicked serious shoulders. I was so sore!!!!!!!! having her great vibe around me will definately get me through the next 8 weeks! Thanks Nick.
I have been feeling strong and have gone heavy with all my lifting so far. I have also gotten in my double cardios consistently for the past week. Thanks to Scott Cook, physical trainer extrodinaire!! He worked on my tendons in my right leg below the knee and I have been able to do cardio with NO PAIN!!!!!! He just so happended to have a beautiful wife who won the Florida overall, Diana and was at the Hurricane. Boy does it pay to be in the right place at the right time (complaining at the dinner table in front of a Physical Therapist!!!).
I have to give a shout out to Gold's West Side. They are the bomb! Steve (the owner) is preparing for a show as well and he is just a shredded nugget already!!!! He will be competing at the Eastern USA in NYC the weekend before me. My gym has been awesome to me, offering to help in any way they can and providing me with suppliments. I can't say enough about how great it makes me feel to have their support. Thanks GOLD'S WEST SIDE!!
I also have to make a correction; my photo shoot last Thursday in Tampa was with Chip Weiner (I called him Cliff!). I have to apologize for the mistake, I guess I was low carbs that day!!! He sent me a proof and what an awesome job he did. Keep an eye open in my galleries for his work. My webmaster is on vacation for a couple weeks but I am hoping that my gallery section will be fully functional once he returns (sometimes after the O!).
have a great day guys and train hard!!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home