Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Monday, October 03, 2005

Happy Monday everyone!!
Well I am still in Tampa but I couldn't wait to log on and update everyone about my weekend at the Hurricane Bay!!! It was quite a busy weekend.
The show was a huge success. There were more people in attendance than every before, over a thousand at night!! The caliber of contestants was unbelievable for a regional show! But then again - that's Florida for you! Bodybuilding friendly!!! Marcus Haley made a guest appearance and took the house down. He gave a very moving testimonial as well. It was really motivational for me to be here while in contest prep mode!! It always is. Team Body Tech has such a great vibe! My dear freinds down here are such a blessing in my life!! I can't thankTim and Brandie Gardner enough for welcoming me into their gym and home. Of course, Mimi Holleman - she is forever there for me!!!

The Road To The Pros came in on Friday afternoon and filmed that evening and all day Saturday. It was pleasure actually hanging out with Al Freeman and Michelle Davis. They were really cool and I didn't even remember the camera (or mike) was on sometimes (that might not be a good thing!). Anyway - I think they were impressed with how things are run down here. I spoke with Jay Hammet, producer, and he was in Texas with the film crew that was filming Big Bill Wilmore and Grigori trainig with Big Ronnie! He was real excited about how things are going! Al will be visiting me about weekly he thinks. It appears that they are still working out the bugs and trying to figure out what is the best way to film, etc.. I think they will take the footage back to teh ATL and make decisions from there. I found myself just talking (too much!) all the time..they thought it was good??? Who knows...but I guess I can't be anyone else but me...??? It was along day Saturday and they left out first thing Sunday morning so I wasn't able to tour them around Tampa. Maybe next time!!
I look forward to seeing how things work out and what will come next!

So Sunday was a rest day and today it is back to Springfield!!
Will check in later
Peace!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home