Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Hi All!!
It is a beautiful fall day today. Temperatures in the high 60's, sunny and dry. Just good for the mood. I am getting ready to head down to Tampa for the long weekend. Meet with my trainer and catch up with friends, and just relax; eat, train and do cardio. I can't wait.
In the meantime I got a call from Payam (the photographer) last night. He congratulated me as I will be featured in an international fashion magazine. He got the green light onhis photos from the editors of Sleek magazine. He was relieved and excited. he was also super appreciative of my working with him and will get me finished pictures and thread sheet as soon as possible. The article should be featured in Dec. issue.
spoke with Reg Bradford this week. He will be in the area this weekend but i will be gone. He wanted to shoot. i hate to miss the opportunity to shoot with him. His pictures are great!
I just realized they featured me in the GEnex nationals updates. That was cool of them!
Training and cardio are great. I trained with muscle mania pro, Morris Mendez this past Saturday. He is getting ready for the Muscle Mania Worlds in Redondo Beach. His show is the same day as mine. we barter servcies; I have helped him with his contest prep and he trains me, in turn. I had goen tiwht him to Miami for the superbodies competition. He won the pro division there. It was his first pro win. you can see him on his site at morrismendez.com
I have been having some gastro-intestinal issues though which have hindered my eating schedule. Hopefully I can get this under control by today. Only 3 weeks to go and I am on target! Don't want this to ruin things!!!
The Road To The Pros has been callingdaily. They were supposed to come up this week but I haven't heard. They will definatley be here next week. I am looking forward to seeing them.
For now...that's it. Will check in again!
Have a great day and hope it is sunny where you are!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home