Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Hi all!
Feeling much better today (thank God!!)
Another gorgeous day as far as weather. I am sure enjoying it as I am anticipating the grey, cold days ahead (yuk!0
spoke with the road To The Pros today and they are booking my flights to Atlanta!! I am psyched! Also my camera man, AL, will be coming to see me next week!! I look forward to seeing him.
The other great news is that they picked the last female BB, Elena Sieple! It's a great choice. I am thrilled to be involved with this program and look forward to going to Atlanta to do battle! as they would say at the Raod to The Pros; "I AM BUILT FOR THIS!"
Spoke with CJ down in Ft. Lauderdale. Poor thing is still trying to recover form the Hurricane (WIlma).Of course this is her busiest season with all sorts of shows this month. She is just out straight. So are my friends down ther at Protan. I am just glad they are all OK.
Off tomorrow for the land of the sunshine; FLORIDA!! Looking forward to Tim, getting my last adjustments and making sure I am on track. Also looking forward to just relaxing with friends and maybe hitting some of that Florida sunshine!
Have to do a double session of lifting today as well as cardio since yesterday I wasn't able to train due to my illness. Glad I am back to normal!!
Peace out!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home