Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Well, it finally feels like winter is settling in! It was real cold today and rainy. It feels like snow but thank God it was only rain!!
It was a good day today. I have to thank my boy, DJ Walt Jackson for hooking a sista up with some great CD's. Haven't seen him in awhile but when I was in the gym doing am cardio he is a pat of the Gold' Gym West Side 6 am crew - holla!! Thanks Walt. I got through a couple of the R&B mixes - good stuff!!! it fueled my work out today for sure. I haven't really been feeling like training so it helped. I got it done though. If I am running out of steam I am reverse pyramid sets. It is working. I get a pretty good pump but am losing it a bit faster right now. Goes with the territory I guess. Gotta get flat before you can fill out?
I also have to give a huge shout out to my girls at the Hair & Nail Co. My girl, Maria is the best, she switched everyone around so she can do my pedicure and manicure next week before I leave for the ATL!!!! Not sure what I would do without her accomodating my crazy schedule!! She is the best!
My mom is the best too! She went to the wholesale meat outlet and bought a whole tenderloin and had it cut in 4 oz. pieces. She is so great!! Thanks mom!
I started my day today with an awesome call from my awesome trainer, Tim Gardner. He wanted to tell me how proud he is of me and all sorts of really nice stuff. We talked about how Bodybuilding has been such an exploration of my soul over the past 6 years! It really jazzed me up to hear his sincere words of praise. It makes the effort so much more meaningful!
I ended my day with a relaxing massage from my fantastic and pregnant massage therapist, Dion Berte! She specializes in deep tissue and keeps muscles healthy throughout the season. It was a great end to my day!
Looking over the day? I guess I am really belssed! That is nice!
Cameraman Al from the Road to the Pros comes in tomorrow night! That should be fun to hang out withAL!
Looking forward to every day of this journey!
But for now - time for bed!
Night!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home