Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Happy Tuesday!
It is a fairly mild day today up here in Massachusetts. I amgald since it is less of a shock coming home from Florida that way The leaves are just about off the trees however, given a barren look to the world. Just the beginnings of the grey winter weather (yuk!!) I really do have to find a way to get to a sunny warm climate in the winter time on a full time basis! I actually did a lot of talking with freinds inFlorida this past weekend about trying to find an opportunity to bring me down there full time. Leaving my parents up here has always been an issue for me as they really are the only people who are always there for me. But....if opportunity knocks I must try to get out of Springfield!!!!!!
got off the plane lat night and mom was there to meet me (see what I mean?), dropped her off and went straight to the gym to do my second cardio session which is a combination of 2 different stepper type machines and supersetting step ups and lunges. My second cardio all this week will be nothing but butt and ham tighteners!!!
i am really excited to do my last two weeks of diet and training. They are a bit different than in the past. My body is changing every day so it is fun!
Off to clean up the mess at the 9-5!
catch ya all later!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home