Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Hey all!!
Well, it's Thursday already! Busy day at work as well as getting ready for Al from the Road To The Pros to come to film! It was grey and really cold today - no more leaves on the trees! It's really looking like winter today (yuk!). I said that yesterday I think.
Anyway - picked up Al after training back and went back to the gym to do my second cardio. That was a killer tonight. My whole leg was feeling on FIRE tonight (not just my glutes and hams)! I guess that is the point?
Feeling a little foggy at times throughout the day. It's almost like I can feel when my body is tapping into the glycogen levels. I have trouble staying on task and am clumsy. I have been pretty hungry too! No worries - almost done. Nine days to go!! I amstarting to look a littel flat I think but pretty hard too!
Well, we have a busy day tomorrow. No work so I can get all sorts of errands done to prepare for next week! Al is in for a long day, I think!
Enough for now -
Nightie night!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home