Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Well - the good weather has officially ended! It is cold, damp, rainy and grey - just time to get out!!! Atlanta here I come!!
I was so busy yesterday I didn't get a chance to post. I worked all day, trained, had hair appointment after work and then had to go back to the gym to tan and pose. It was a long night. Tonight will be the same. I am packing as I thinkof things so there is stuff everywhere but tomorrow I won't have a chance so that has to be done tonight! All the food prep will have to be done tonight too.

Suits, appliances, protan, clothes, sheets to get all protan dirty, photo shoot clothes...what to bring to wear???? It's a lot to htink about - no wonder why I always have several bags!!

Spoke with CJ last night - she is a doll and got suits made for me that she will be sending withBillWilmore who is picking his up tonight. So I will have a few to choose form. The best fit wins!!
All arrangements for protan as far as workers are made and confirmed. I think I have everything covered - if not?????
Will have to deal with it in Atlanta.
today I am feeling a bit more alert and strong. I didn't have any cardio this morning so that may have helped plus I have been having a bit of coffee. That will end tomorrow!
Gotta fly - still working today and many appointments to get to after work as well as training!!
have a sunny day!!
c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home