Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Friday, November 11, 2005



TGIF!
It was actually a great day! Off from work to celebrate our Veterans that risk their life for the Red, white & blue! Thank God for them.
Spent a busy day running errands with Al from the RTP. I got my groceries that I will need to bring with me to Atlanta; (distilled water and rice) , picked up my business card and my posing suit. Drove Al by the DSS office and saw the parades in the city. Noemi at Honey Bunnies made a great after party outfit for me out of a peice of material I had bought for a suit that wouldn't work! It's great! we made a stop at the Hair & Nail Co. and got my eyebrows waxed. Nicki and david Henry trained me for my last leg workout! How belssed am I?...pro trainer Nicki and IFBB pro David training little ol' me!!! needless to say my elgs are toast especially since my last cardio consisted of the glute/ham concentration thing Tim has me doing?
We had lunch (they did) with my parents and Al was able to film and talk with them. We also stopped in at the dojo and spoke with red dragon and watched a bit of class!1 Busy?...I guess! But I got a lot done in preparation to go so I am happy with that.
Al leaves tomorrow and me, Nicki and David are going into NYC for the Eastern USA, night show. that should be a fun day. All I have to do is pack my food, sit back and relax! Only one cardio tomorrow!! I feel like I am not doing enough!
I sent Tim pics today but haven't heard form him yet. hopefully he will be happy?
Guess that is it for now1
night
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home