Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Sunday, November 13, 2005

It was a beautiful Sunday in New England today; mild, sunny and dry!
Last night went into NYC for the Eastern USA bodybuilding show. The Steve Wineberger/Bev Francis production ran smooth (with Steve Stone crew in the back, LOVE THEM!) and there were a lot of good caliber competitors. It was a long one though and I didn't get home until 3:30 am! thanks God for Nicki Jamrog and David Henry doing the driving or else my carb depleted butt wouldn't have gone! Had a chance to see a lot of the New York/New Jersey peeps; Vic Martinez (he always gives me props!), Capreise murray, Fahkri, Jenn Searles, Bob Bonham, kenny Castle, Rudy Richards and Carlos Filipone (both getting readyfor Nats), amongst others. had a chance to talk, in length with Colette Nelson. She is as sweet as ever and as budy too. She is helping several people get ready for Nationals, including Tera Guzman, who I know willb e bringing it to Hotlanta!! It was nice to meet fans and socialize with friends.
Today, I slept in, did my second to last cardio, started carb depleting, cooked chicken and met up with Muscle Mania Pro, Morris Mendez (morrismendez.com). I have been helping him with his contest prep this year but for this show (same day as mine in California) I was not as aviailable due to my own prep. Anyway - we took each other through mandatories and helped each other with our posing. both of us got pretty tired quick! par for the course right now?
Getting tired - time to crash!
Nite!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home