Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Hey Guys!!
Happy belated Thanksgivng. I hope eveyone has had a blessed holiday and are feeling rested and full from lots of Turkey and pie!!!! i know I am.

It has been a whole week since my big win in Atlanta! My life just seems to be going faster than I can hold on!!!
I have enjoyed a nice Thanksgiving with my family including my Aunt Donna from New Hamsphire and friends, NIcki and David Henry! I have eaten a lot and feel kind of gross to be honest but the structured eating plan is scheduled for tomorrow and I was in the gym today! i actually have done cardio every day as well just to keep things from going crazy! I am weighing more now than in my last off season but I amnot bloated. i still have some crazy lines in my delts and chest and deep lines in my legs. My face and butt have filled out though (Thankg God!).


Everyone has been askingme, "what next?". All I know is that I amnot sure how or where it will come but I feel that this win will open doors for me and things will start to happen. I just need to keep my eyes and mind open to the possibilities!. Road to the Pros, Jay hammet, has called me every day and is going to be working with me on promoting me as the "new face" of female BB! He also will be helping me to get gigs doing my contest prep work. I am hoping to work with pro Tony Freeman for the Arnold. It will be a great honor for me to help him make his mark there. I am axiously looking forward to starting work with him!! I also hope the doors will be open with some suppliment companies and magazine work. I guess time will tell and patience is a virtue (one that I have to improve on for sure!!!!)

I can't express how much it meant to me last weekend to get the support I got from, not only friends, but peers in the sport. My experience was so much fun and so rewarding that no matter what had been teh outcome it would have been my best experience to date!!! I feel so blessed for the support I recieved. Road to the Pros helped make my trip stress free and they have embraced me so much I felt totally at home in Atlanta. Al (my camera man, Jay, Shara and Connie were the absolute best! They just really took care of me.
My trainer Tim and the Body tech crew that were there were so supportive and fun. Brandie was just a trip. I am so glad they were there to share my time!! Rob Lopez, not only did he prepare my music (he is a talented professional DJ) but he made the trip all the way to Atlanta!! He is a great freind. Bill Wilmore was there for me every step of the way. Not only is he a great athlete and desrving of his card but he is a true and loyal friend. My girl Nicki was there as always, I couldn't go through this without her. She is the only person who was able to bring tears to my eyes (I guess we are even, lol). Philly Heath was there supporting me every step! Shelly Fields worked magic with my make-up!! CJ came through with great fitting suits that were complimented the whole weekend!! There were so many people there in spirit, that called and texted; Jose, Lana and the MM crew, Kirsten, Son and Anna, my parents, RJ...the list can go on and on! I am so blessed!!! Not to mention the people I don't even know that have wished me well, cop in Atlanta, my co-pilot on the plane, numerous fans around the world!! It's just crazy!!
I know I have probably forgetten to mention someone very important since there were just so many people rooting for me. I truely have been overwhelmed with the support I have gotten and so appreciate all of it!!

My gym, Gold's W.side has blessed me with a life time membership!! They are the absolute best around!!! Coming home to train there just feels so good!!! Steve - you are the bomb (not to mention a world champpion in your own organization!!!)
I can only hope that 2006 is this blessed!!!!
I lookforward to waht is to come and will keepyou all posted, right here in my journal!!!!
Talk to ya soon - for now - home made pasta before the diet starts tomorrow!!
Peace - C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home