Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Hi Everyone!!
I have EARNED my IFBB pro status!! I won the lightweight class in Atlanta at the 2005 NPC Nationals!! Whose life is this anyway?? I am elated, excited, happy,oerwhlemed with emotion...what else...? What a ride this has been! I am not sure that I can eally put thing into words right now or even thank everyone I need or want to so I will take sometimeto think about this and digest it first.
But please know how grateful and blessed I amto have every single person in my life! Thanks you all so much for loving and supporting me.
For now...I dinner with Al (my cameraman fromthe RTP) and his brother,Toney Freeman and family. They are the best!!
Talk to you all when I can get a grip on my feelings and get home
Love ya!

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home