Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Friday, November 18, 2005

hey all!!

Well it's a cold day in the A-T-L. Only about 29 degrees! Colder than MA!!!! It's sunny and bright though and won't be going anywhere today.
Got here Wed. and the airplane misplaced my cooler!! Crisis only lsted about 45 minutes adn it was found but that was a bit of stress, my food of allthings!! The RTP people were so awesome though, making phonecalls and getting people in line to cook for me. Al and Connie were the best - going all the way back to the airport in rush hour traffic to get my cooler and Latoya at the airport personally took care of things for me.
Got tot he hotel and chilled abit with Big BillWilmore. Jay Hammet wants to name him "Hurricane" since he lived through Wilma. Bill is spot on for sure. Haney came to the room to look at him and gave me a glance. The pro-creaqtor felt I was at the right point in the prep so that was reassuring! Just wished NIcki was here with me!

Thursday I had a photo shoot with Reg Bradford yesterday at Ropeman's gym. Mr. Ropeman took a look at me also and felt I was on target. Back and the hotel,Tim and Brandie got in and checked me out. Tim was happy and felt we were at about 90% on yesterday so I guess I am just cruising. CJ sent my suits overnight and they got there. They are real pretty, not lavendaer but real bling and fit awesome so that will work! The weigh-ins were typical of nationals - full of excitment and energy. Everyone looked to be in shape. This truely is the elite of all amatuer shows and here I am!! I weighed in at 106.6, about a pound up from last year. Not sure but probably the lightest one here! Well - mighty lightweight is my name, right? As Tim said, I have done everything I could and look better than ever so...? It's up to the judges now. Jaimie Troxel came infrom Japan, she always brings an excellant package to the stage, Tara Guzman was thick as usual, MIchell Burdick is here off her win at the North Americans and there were many others looking spot on!! Elena Sieple and Ann Sheehan are here and looking great too! it sure will be fun backstage! Nicki finally got in late, thanks God, I need her to be my mind at this point! yeah!!! My boo is here. Shelly and David got in too. So me and Shel will be having a PJ party in my room!!

Heard from Mo out inCali - he got there safe and is feeling real good, confidenta nd big. I am glad i don't have to worry about him. He is checkiing in and being a good friend.

Today I am just chillingin my room. I feel a bit stupid, kinda wishy washy and out of it so I am laying low. That always happens once I start carbing up so I guess it is normal! There are lots of my friends here that I would love to visit with but..time to just chill!!
WEll - tonight I will go watch the men battlkeitout and cheer Bill and the RTP guys on! Can't wait!!
Sorry for the long post but only had access to the computer now
Check inlater!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home