Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

OK guys! It's Hump day?!
Talk about crazy new England weather. It snowed onThanksgiving and was so cold I almost got frost bite whenI was shoveling and today it is rainy and balmy like Florida??WTF!!
Anyway...I trained with my girl Nicki last night (DC training). not feeling sore from it yet - guess will have to wait and see. It was very different, kind of fun and really short?
I have been starving for 2 days now. Crazy huh? Well hopefully I will be able to lose the little layer over me for my shoot next week.
Big Poppa, Jay Hammett, got me my ticket to shoot with Barry Brooks so that is finalized. Now I just have to figure out what outfits to wear?
I have worked mybutt off today at the day grind! Trying to catch up from my pre-contest slacking!!! Anywa - I am up to date now.
Kickboxing tonight!
Gott run!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home