Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Well everyone!!
It's a grey day here in Massachusettes but at least it is warm!
Well, I am back onthe diet and double cardios!! That's what I get for eatinglike a jerk for Thanksgiving! I will be flying out to shoot with Barry Brooks in two weeks so...the life of a pro? I am deterined not to look fat in the off season so here I go......
I am anxiously awaiting my flights back to Atlanta to start work with my contest prep. Patience is not always easy for me. I also am looking forward to see what the Road to the Pros will have in store for me for 2006!
I have been back in the gym and went to cardio kickboxing last night. Boy do I feel out of shape. How does that happen so fast? I feel like my body is just absorbing any nutrients, water and whatever else it can. i will be meeting my girl Nicki at the Gold's in Enfield to train tonight. She is going to put me through some DC training! I had done someof this with Rob Lopez last year. It works for David Henry so I think it might be a good idea for me with some shoulder development!
Anyway - hope your day goes well. i have beensendingmy webmaster pics to post so hopefully some will go up soon!!!
Peace - C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home