Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Morning all!
Hope everyone is having a great time holiday shopping; not too much stress or chaos!!! I had a nice weekend visiting with family in New Hampshire. I got a lot of shopping done and had a great visit with my aunt and cousins and baby cousins!!!
My webmaster has devoped something where people that join my newsletter will have free access to my members section (at least for a while). So please join up. You will get updates and free access. He will be putting togeher that section so pics from some great shoots will be displayed. I have shot with some awesome photographers and really want to get the work shown! So I am hoping to get this thing runnign efficiently by Jan. 1.
I got word yesterday that I will not be travelig over the holidays so I will be able to just kick back andrelax and enjoy friends and family. This will be a welcomed change to my hectic pace and will be a nice rejuvenation to prepare for my year ahead!
I hope to get word about what shows I will be appearing at so I can update my site and plan out my year!!!
My computer has officially gone to the computer depot in the sky!!! It is TOAST!! I ws lucky enough to have had my files saved but the rest is history. On to a new one for 2006!! Times are changing and I have to just go with the flow!!! "Things happen for a reason" and "God doens't give you anything you can't handle"!!
Keep the faith everyone!!
Will check in later!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home