Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Godd day all!

It is below zero up here in the northeast but at leat the sun is shining. Tomorrow we are supposed to get freezing rain (great for driving), so I guess I have to enjoy the sun today!!!

I trained with figure athlete, Amanda Geneao www.sweetcapri.com)on Tuesday night. Amanda won the overall figure at 2005 New Englands. She has a smokin body and spunky personality. I wasn't feeling motivated to train but once we got going she fueled me to a good workout. She hung tough and trained hard. It definately was a fun evening. I look forward to getting together again! Thanks gurl!!

Today something nice happened to me! I called Parillo Performance to order some protien pancakes (they are the best)and I was fortunate enough to gt Dominique on the phone. She is the beautiful lady behind the fry pans at the Parillo booth at the shows! Anyway she took my order and then she and Bob (Parillo) told me that to congratulate me on my win at Nationals they were sending myorder free of charge. i was overwhlemed. I figured they would just not charge me for the shipping!! These are the type of things that are happening that make me realize how blessed I have been and AM!!! Thanks so much to Parillo Paerformance! You guys are the best and your pancakes ROCK!!!!

My computer may be able to be fixed (rats)I got the good word today. Andrew (computer wiz guy) is working onit and feels he can get it to be faster than it has been without much effort although he did say it was a hot mess!!! Thanks Andrew (and Damaris for finding Andrew)!

OK, so at my day job we went Xmas shopping for the unfortunate kids we come in contact with. We got great stuff for bargain prices. It is a fun diversion from the regular work day and helps with that Christmas spirit thing too!!!
hope you all are MERRY!!
PEACE
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home