Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

It's been a week since I last wrote!
I was pretty busy last week keeping up with dieting adn double cardios for my shoot this past weekend with Barry Brooks! I am glad I did because the pics came out great!! Barry was an awesome host and we had a great time. I met his very sweet fiance, Mary, and got to get an appreciation for all Barry's knowledge with womens' bodybuilding. He has been shooting female bodybuilders since the '80's and has filmed anyone that is anyone. He has a fabulous pic of Juliette Bergman on his desk..."the mistress of symmetry" for sure!!! Maybe someday I can look like her!!
Anyhow, my flights were easy and relaxing and totally on time. We did work pretty straight on Saturday and I felt pretty tired yesterday. Now, I just have to get my galleries and membership section going right. I have a lot of material to post!!!
My computer went out to the shop today. I guess we will see if it is worth sving ro time for a new one. I have already been looking at lap tops!!!! I kind hope I need a new one!!!!
It is nowy and cold here - definately Christmas like. I guess that is all OK until christmas and then....it can all melt and be sunny as far as I am concerned!!
There are so many thing I have to get done; new business cards, updates on computer, 8 x 10's made up, pictures for Christmas gifts, Christmas shopping and planning.....plus I am ready to relax with friends, eat and hang out and enjoy not really being on a schedule!!!!! I am really looking forward to the holiday season this year and have enjoyed the decorating and shopping so far. Sometimes the holidays are just a PIA!!! Not this year...guess that is a good sign?
My newsletter needs subscribers so please feel free to sign-up - I will be working on a format for this over the holidays and hopefully it will be a monthly thing; NPC/IFBB news, tips, schedules and appearances...all free.
My members section with have galleries but also servcies; basic diet plans, possibly training tips, suggested food lists. this should appeal to everyone and not just people looking for pictures!
I really am looking forward to 2006!!!!
Have a great week, guys, keep in touch and talk soon!
Peace,
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home