Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas to everyone!!

I hope you all have you shopping and baking done and are able to enjoy the next couple of days with loved ones! It has been a hectic week but lots of positive energy floating around. Today I still have wrpping to do and some baking before I am of to visit friends in the area. I think tonight I will sleep at my parents for the first time in about 10 years to be able to wake up early ande see what Santa brought!!!! It will be a laid back day tomorrow with my parents. The rest of family will be out of town or live out of town. I hope we have a chance to go see "The Producers" in the eveing!!

My members section is live and right now it is free...so check it out!!! I am liking the look of it and hope there will be plenty more to come very soon!!
My Wemaster is the best!

Spoke with Fred from the RTP. Things are still moving along there. There has been some restructuring so things are still moving along but a bit slower than I would like. My practice in patience!!!

I will be checking in soon!!! Have a blessed Chrsitmas!
Peace,C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home