Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

Hello all!!
It is truely like a day in spring today in the northeast! I am up in New Hampshire and it is so sunny and warm...I wished it would just stay this way!

I had drinks with Dave Follensbee and Maggie Blanchard last night. They are an awesome couple. I went to their nutrition store and saw Maggies workshop. They are quite the accomplished duo!! We went out to a wine bar and then to a club and met up with Bruno. Hi Bruno! It was an early evening and I proceeded to go to my aunt's house and woke everyone up!

Today I visited with two of my college girlfriends, Leslie and Kate. I went to Leslie's house and the three of us walked about 50 minutes in the morning. I spent time visiting with her three beautiful children; Max, Jake and Sophie. They are beautiful and talented kids!! WOW - I see what I am missing when I check that out!!

I will be spending the rest of the weekend with my aunt and cousins just hanging out and catching up before I start my busy traveling for bodybuilding!
I have to thank Rog for a great job getting my January Newsletter out and my flyers done! I feel like we have gotten so much accomplished for my site!!! If you haven't joined my free newsletter yet - please do!!!

Thanks all for now - have a great rest of your weekend!
Ciao
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home