Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Friday, January 27, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

TGIF Everyone!

Hope all are well today and looking forward to the weekend!! I know I am! It is a beautiful sunny day here today and supposed to be like spring tomorrow (of course that is before the next snowstorm!)

I am heading up north to New Hampshire to visit my aunt and cousins this weekend. On the way up I am meeting up with NE district chairman, Dave Follensbee and NPC fitness competitor, Maggie Blanchard for dinner! Maggie makes suits and has offered to sponsor me for my suits for my pro debut. How nice!!! I can't wait to see her fabric!

I am getting excited to go to Cali for the Ironman and a few days of R&R. My girl Nicki is getting psyched too! I have made some contacts with friends in Cali to try to meet up. Mari Asp and Lana Dora from the Mayhem board are trying to make a plan for breakfast at the Firehouse!! Mari is competing inthe strong woman contest at the Ironman expo on that Sunday - I can't wait to see that. She holds all sorts of titles!!!!

I had a great first chest/bicep workout last night! It feels great to be back hitting the iron! Of course, cardio daily is a must! I have got to trim down to go to Cali or wish for cool weather ( no bathing suits!)

OK guys!
I will check in at some point!!
Have a great and safe weekend!
C
PS: Good luck to my boy Rob with his new gig tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home