Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

I am so sorry that I haven't been updating things lately. I have had a little surgery so I have been recovering and my home computer died!!!

I was hoping that once the Road To the Pros contract came through it would helpout in the area of the ocmputer!! Problem is...they have retracted their offer so...like all the other athletes without a contract out there..HERE I AM! It's all good...life is meant to be a struggle...bodybuilding is a struggle and sacrifce so why shoudl it be any different now, right??

Physically I am feeling well and will be back in the gym soon. I am already doing cardio and targeting some fat loss!!! The holidays were abundant for me this year!!

I will be updating my appearance schedule soon. I am making plans now to get out to the Ironman in Cali. since I have never beenout there before I am planning on staying a couple extra days to see Venice Beach (Gold's gym, Firehouse, etc..). It will probably be the last trip for purely pleasure. After that it will be travel for work!

I will be at the protan booth at the Arnold. My personal goal for that show (besides slimming down) will be to market my contest prep services. I am drawing up a flyer and will be handing those out as well as selling autographed pictures. Stacy Kaufman is so good to me for allowing me to sell pictures in the booth!

I did send out my application for my pro card this week so it will be real offical once I get that in hand!!

I've been missing my peeps in Florida! Maybe it is just that time of year with the weather and all??? I will have to try to get out there at some point. I miss you guys!!!!

I will check in again soon!

Much love
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home