Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

We are almost at TGIF!!!!
Hope you are all well!

I have great news on all fronts!

I have been back in the gym this week and feeling awesome (of course I am pretty crippled after doing legs, but...)! I am so glad I have recovered so quick!!

I also have my official first client!! Big Bill Wilmore has hired me to do his contest prep for his pro debut at the Colorado Pro!!!! He is the absolute best and this will be very helpful for my little business.

Road to the Pros is changing it's name to Hardbodies entertainment and Fred Berger has told me that they plan on expanding out of the bodybuilding arena and into all sports as a production company. I am not sure where I fit into the "new plans" for his company but for now... He invited me to be one of his guests at the Arnold but I had already agreed to work for Protan. He still wants to compensate me and has offered to take me out to some of the events they are a part of for that weekend. Thank you Fred.

My mom is also feeling a bit better after a few weeks of various sicknesses!

My webmaster has gotten my contest prep flyer completed for print. It is awesome. He is so creative!!!
so you see, things are going good this week. I am blessed.

My friend, dj Rob Lopez is even hosting a great party in NYC this Friday and hopefully that turns into a ful time gig for him!!

So all, until later!
Have a great day and be healthy!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home