Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

Good morning all!!!

Just a quick hello with a few updates! I have confirmed reservations for a trip to the Ironman in California 2/17-19th. Me and my girl, Nicki, will be flying in for the show (never been before) and staying a few days after to hang out in Venice/Santa Monica area. I figure that I should see the mecca of bodybuilding since I jsut turned pro. this will be my last "pleasure" trip as the rest to follow will involved "working". Of course, you all know that these trips are always pleasurable!!!! lol

Me and Nicki are also confirmed for getting to the Arnold in 3/2-6th. We will be working in the Protan booth with owner, Stacy Kaufman!! So that is a done deal too. I am starting to feel like the 2006 year is just getting going!!!

I also want to take this time to apologize to my friends, especially Rob Lopez, for not getting pictures up on my site in a timely fashion. My webguy has so much material and so many e-mails with attatchments he is still working on it. (I am so computer challenged I can't figure out how to post a picture on my blog!!! sorry!)
Again, I want to thank all my friends and fans for their support. Rob, your support has been INVALUABLE to me. You have been there for me during this contest prep and straight through to show day! Having you there in person and not JUST with my music was PRICELESS!!!

OK - off to another day in the shuffle!
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home