Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Monday, January 23, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

Heu Guys!

Well, here we are in the Northeast witha very winterlike BLIZZARD today!! All weekend it was like spring and today...BAM....winter is back! I am hoping to be sent home early today due to it. Just hunker down in the house and bake cookies or something (since I am not dieting yet!)

Very low key weekend. I stayed at home and did chores! I have been in the gym doing cardio everyday however. I am planning on hitting the gym this week as well.

My webmaster was very busy this weekend. He has added pictures and worked real hard on my "Contest Prep" flyers. He has them pretty much all set so I can put themto print and have them ready for the first trip of the year, Ironman!!

My January newsletter will be out soon as well!

I heard from Rachel Canon. She is friend of mine who competes in the Muscle Mania organizatin and a beautiful female bodybuilder. It was an unexpected call but so nice to hear from her. She is getting ready to compete in May. I also heard from Mayhem's own, Lifter girl. She had some questions about an injury and her diet. Hopefully we straightened her out!! Good luck to both of you girls in your training and prep efforts!

OK...Gotta go do some paperwork and get ready to SHOVEL!!!!!!
Peace!
C

PS: BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my webmaster, Roger! All the best to you big boy!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home