Welcome to my Journal..

This is where you will find the latest on my training, writings, fitness tips, diets, competitions,
and in general, what may be going on with me.

Check back to this section of the website as often as you like to catch the latest on my schedule and appearances.

STAY TUNED!!!

Carla

Monday, February 13, 2006

Carla's Online Web Journal

HELLO ALL!
I have survived the BLIZZARD of 2006, in case anyone was wondering! I was housebound all day yesterday; cooked, cleaned, did laundry, shoveled(twice!)...you get the picture! Anyway it is a great way to start the week since I am leaving for sunny, hot California on Friday! Let it snow here all it wants!

I went to the WESTERN MA Wrestling Tournament on Saturday to root for the AGAWAM team! The coach had me come in and speak to the guys about nutrition in the beginning of the season so I have gone to a few meets. The guys are real receptive to me and seem to appreciate my support! It's awesome to be able to give back! Some of the guys have used my words or wisdom and some could use reminders but they represented AGAWAM well. Coach Geiger has done an awesome job earning respect for the team! GO BROWNIES!

No other earth shattering news here. Just preparing to go to Cali - so looking forward to it!! My girl Nicki is excited to see her man, Dave. They haven't seen each other in a bit and he will no doubt ROCK PASEDENA with the awesome conditioning he always brings to the stage! GO DAVE!!!

Big Ups to Valerie Wagman on the cover of Flex this motnh for a "feature"! Look for her in the FIGURE line-up this year - she is beautiful and gracious and I think she will be doing very well!!! Big Ups to my boy Bill Wilmore also for his article in FLEX. I am so proud of him. He is a hard working BB and will do awesome at his pro debut in CO!! (Of course he will have the most professional prep team!!!(me!!!)).

Have a good Monday and don't forget about your sweethearts tomorrow!!!
Ciao
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home